Friday, February 18, 2011

Utah Bound...

Just wanted to do a quick update before I leave for Utah. I literally JUST got finished preparing for this trip and I have to be at the airport in an hour. Nice.

    Hopefully I remembered everything...but other than that, here are some pictures of the little panels that I've been working on the past two days (oh by the way...im a straight up procrastinator) that im going to bring with me to Utah, and hopefully they will sell.




 
Although it might not seem like much, my teacher took a look at these and said that they were dope and that he wanted to buy them. As small and as insignificant as that may seem to most...that was the biggest compliment that I could ever recieve about my art.


With that said..
Peace out ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment