Monday, February 14, 2011

Good bye and Hello..

          
          Time to leave the bay! But not for long, just long enough to attend the Salt Lake City tattoo convention! Pretty excited about this one, considering it is going to be my first out of state convention. Baby steps folks...Baby steps. Although it might not seem like much, preparing for this trip has definately put me in a new state of gratitude. As im updating my portfolio, making bussiness cards, and painting panals to get ready for this trip, I can't help but to stop and think to myself "i can't believe im actually doing this". The feeling of being able to have that thought brush through my mind seems so artifical but at the same time fucken awesome. And Im thankful.


            I had a conversation with one of my friends today talking about something along the lines of being able to love what you do...or something like that. Well whatever the topic was, it made me dig through the boxes where I keep all my old drawings...some were good...a lot were pretty bad..but all in all made me appreciate my growth. Don't forget your worth and your capabilities. I've learned to keep all my drawings, I guess because it inspires me to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment