Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Blog Fresh Year

        First of all, I will begin this by saying that I am bad at keeping up with anything that involves me having to regularly update things. Remembering to breathe is already a difficult task in itself, so for me having to actually sit my ass down to think of what to post or even do something as simple as click a button becomes thee biggest job for me...

BUT...

       I tattoo, and I love it. It has turned into one of my biggest passions. And although I do not have the biggest clientele, I would like to at least share what makes me happy and what i have engulfed my life in. I am definately a baby when it comes to the game, and in fact, very proud to say that. I am surrounded with many great teachers, one being my main mentor, Orly Locquiao, and becuase of this, I stay hungry. Willing and ready to learn. And ready to share my growth. LETS DOOO THISSS!!



1/2 sleeve/ chest

No comments:

Post a Comment