Tuesday, June 7, 2011

As We Proceed...

I know there is a month of June...and I know it JUST started, but I can't help but feel like its already over...

But anyways...

It's almost time folks!


For the past month or so, I have been trying my hardest to maintain a steady balance between painting, tattooing and drawing... while also trying to deal with at least half of the other crazy things that goes on in my life, and so far I can say that I have been MODERATELY Successful. I hate being cliche, but there is honestly not enough hours in a day...which means somethings got to be compromised, and for me...that means no sleep.


In Progress


With that said...

Here is a teaser of some of the pieces that I will be exhibiting...of course these are all unfinished, you would have to see the finish products for yourself at the show!! So Come...I would love to see you all there!




                                                 I am glad to say that these are a little under
                                                 half of the total amount that I will showing.
                                                                      Lehhhgoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment